Saturday, September 19th
The Dancing Bear Bike Bash returns in 2020 with 3 great rides to choose from and our famous post-ride outdoor lunch and complimentary beer! The Bicycle Bash is scheduled for Saturday, September 19, 2020!
Our ride will benefit the Bike Elf, with a portion of your registration fee being donated to fund the restoration of used bicycles that are earned and then given to local youths who may not have otherwise had the means of owning. Learn more about the Bike Elf’s great cause here.
Tickets are $60 and can be purchased online. VIP packages and add-ons available at the link below.
28 Miles — All Riders , This is a nice 28 mile loop up old Walland Highway, back down to Tuckaleechee Cove Rode and up a hill back by Old Cades Cove Road. Back to Dancing Bear for a fabulous lunch and craft beer! See Route Map
37 Miles — All Riders, This is a beautiful ride starting out Old Walland Highway then turning out towards Bethlehem. Return to Dancing Bear for a fabulous lunch & craft beer! See Route Map
59 Miles — A great ride up Old Walland Highway to Dupont and back. See Route Map
- 2020 Bike Bash Socks
- Post ride gourmet lunch and craft beer, served by the Dancing Bear Appalachian Bistro
- Full ride support
- Ride day bike ride ambassadors
- A rolling SAG vehicle provided by the Blount County emergency corps
- Pre-ride bike checks by Cycology Bikes
- $20 Gift Certificate for use at the Mountain Store at Apple Valley Mountain Village. Shop great brands like North Face, Mountain HardWear, and Southern Tide. (Receive $25 off any order of $100, or more.)
- $20 Dancing Bear Appalachian Bistro credit. (Credit must be used by 12/31/19)
- $5 coupon towards any purchase at The Dancing Bean Coffee House
Please note: There will be four rest stops throughout this year’s ride, a full police escort taking us through the curves.
For more information please see the official site: https://dancingbearlodge.com/event/dancing-bear-bicycle-bash-2020